Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tijuana, Here I Come.... Hasta Pronto!


For the next 10 days I will be spending all of my time with these precious kids. These are some of my famous children from "Ninos de la Promesa" orphanage. I love these kids. Ive been visiting them for 4 years now and have shared my life with them. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving to spend Spring break together, hang out, volunteer in nearby communities (we have some projects already planned), play with them, embark in new adventures, and also say goodbye.

I would love if you could keep this visit in your prayers. I will need lots of physical and emotional strength for this. It is already hard to think that I wont be able to come visit them as regularly and as often as I have been for the last several years. Oh, how I will miss these angels!

Also, while I am there, I will be checking my email every so often (every 2 or 3 days). I wont have cell phone access but I can be reached in the case of an emergency at 011-52-16646855025 (this is the orphanage's number). Otherwise, ill be back with cell phone and email access after April 12th.

To clarify: I return to San Diego on April 12th to pick up my things, load my car and drive to Los Angeles. I will be in LA for 2 weeks or so visiting family and friends and saying my goodbyes. Hopefully, I will be flying to El Salvador on April 30th (trusting that all my funding is in by this date). SEE YOU IN 10 DAYS!

No comments: